Online registration (OLR) for Clark County School District (CCSD) students for the 2022-23 school year is now open. This must be completed annually and updates all important information – including address, phone numbers, emails, and emergency contacts. Families with currently enrolled students (that’s you – because you are receiving this email) can complete online registration using Parent Portal via Infinite Campus (campusportal.ccsd.net).
Parents or guardians who already have an Infinite Campus account will see an announcement through the Parent Portal and a link connecting them to the 2022-23 registration page. Families with multiple children will also see an option in certain areas to copy the responses from one child to the next, speeding up the process. Families can use a computer or a mobile device to complete registration.
Important Reminders for 21-22 School Year:
- Students will return ChromeBooks on May 18 – May 20. A schedule with expectations for returning the ChromeBook and charger will be released closer to the date.
- Yearbooks, to those who purchased, will be distributed to students on May 20, 2022, during 6th period.
- The last day of school is May 25, 2022. Students will be released at 11:40 AM. The bell schedule for the last day of school is here.
Important Reminders for 22-23 School Year:
- Incoming 7th Grade students must submit the additional required vaccinations (Tdap & MCV4). More information is available here.
- 6th Grade Orientation (incoming 6th grade students only) is scheduled for August 1, 2022. Incoming 6th grade families should RSVP here so the student receives a Mannion t-shirt and is guaranteed a locker as part of orientation.
- Back to School Day for 7th and 8th graders is scheduled for August 2, 2022. Times for student schedule, locker, and ChromeBook distribution will be released once finalized.
- The 2022-23 school year is scheduled to begin August 8, 2022.
Please let us know if you have any questions!
Todd Petersen, Principal