Daily Cafeteria Menus
Daily breakfast, lunch, and snack menus, including nutritional information, are available online via the button below.
Cafeteria Behavior Guidelines
Below you will find Mannion Middle School’s expectations for student behavior in the cafeteria:
- Please find a seat and remain there for the entire lunch with both legs underneath the table. No table hopping.
- Please do not remove any food or drink items, except for water, from the cafeteria.
- Please, if you decide to use your phone, you may only use it while inside the cafeteria.
- Please turn off your cell phone and remove earbuds during the last five minutes of the lunch period.
- Please, if you plan to visit the student store, wait for your table number to be called. Limitations may be placed on the quantity of items purchased.
- Please, if you want to participate in Four Square, you must secure a Four Square ticket and sit at the designated Four Square tables.
- Please clean your area prior to dismissal. All trash needs to be placed in the garbage can at the end of the table.
- Please wait for an adult to dismiss your table before leaving the cafeteria.
Free/Reduced Meal Information
Households can apply for free or reduced-price meals by completing an application online at MySchoolApps.com or paper-based applications from a school’s cafeteria or office.
Meal Charge Payments
Payment for meal charges can be made online using a debit/credit card on MySchoolBucks.com. Cash or check payments can be made in the school cafeteria or a check can be mailed to the CCSD Food Service Department at 6350 E. Tropical Pkwy., Las Vegas, NV 89115.
Meal Charge Procedures
To outline the Clark County School District Food Services Department’s procedures regarding accruing and collecting unpaid meal charges.
- Meal charges can occur when students who do not qualify for free or reduced-price meals would like a breakfast or lunch, but do not have money in their account or in hand to cover the cost of the meal at the time of the meal service.
- All meal charges must be authorized by the cafeteria’s person in charge.
- Elementary students may charge a maximum number of two reimbursable breakfasts and two reimbursable lunches ($6.50).
- Lunches will continue to be served after reaching the applicable limit and priced at $0.25 each to be added to the current balance due on the account. There are no limitations on the lunch menu items selected after accruing unpaid meal charges. No breakfasts will be served once a student accrues a balance greater than $6.50.
- Once a student accrues a food service balance of $6.50 or greater:
- Weekly letters will be sent home with the student notifying parents.
- Food Service Department staff will contact parents by telephone and other automated methods.
- After a balance of $20 has been accrued, parents will be notified monthly by the Food Service central office.
- Students may not charge multiple breakfasts or lunches on the same day.
- If a student has outstanding charges, any change from over payment may be applied towards their outstanding charges if he/she desires, but is not required.
- There will be no meal charges allowed at the Middle or High School level.
- At their sole discretion, principals may elect to pay meal charges for students that would otherwise not receive a meal. Principals use a meal charge account and are responsible for paying the balance in full each month.
- Mannion Middle School will provide any student a meal upon request.
- Households can apply for free or reduced-price meals by completing an application online at www.myschoolapps.com or paper-based applications from a school’s cafeteria or office.
- Payment for meal charges can be made online using a debit/credit card on myschoolbucks.com. Cash or check payments can be made in the school cafeteria or a check can be mailed to the CCSD Food Service Department at 6350 E. Tropical Pkwy., Las Vegas, NV 89115.