Daily Cafeteria Menus
Daily breakfast, lunch, and snack menus, including nutritional information, are available online via the button below.
Cafeteria Behavior Guidelines
Below you will find Mannion Middle School’s expectations for student behavior in the cafeteria:
- Please find a seat and remain there for the entire lunch with both legs underneath the table. No table hopping.
- Please do not remove any food or drink items, except for water, from the cafeteria.
- Please, if you decide to use your phone, you may only use it while inside the cafeteria.
- Please turn off your cell phone and remove earbuds during the last five minutes of the lunch period.
- Please, if you plan to visit the student store, wait for your table number to be called. Limitations may be placed on the quantity of items purchased.
- Please, if you want to participate in Four Square, you must secure a Four Square ticket and sit at the designated Four Square tables.
- Please clean your area prior to dismissal. All trash needs to be placed in the garbage can at the end of the table.
- Please wait for an adult to dismiss your table before leaving the cafeteria.