Tuesday, August 3 is Back to School Day & ChromeBook Distribution for 7th & 8th grade students (Parking is available in both the front and back parking lots). Parents were asked to sign up for a specific time to gather your student’s schedule, locker assignment, and 21-22 ChromeBook. If you did not schedule a time yet, please do so here:
Schedules are distributed in the gym and ChromeBooks are distributed in the library. Locker assignments are printed on the schedule and here is a tutorial on opening your locker:
While on campus, students and parents, along with all CCSD employees, are required to wear masks while indoors. In addition, If you or your student is experiencing any of these conditions, please DO NOT attend Back to School Day if:
- Close contact with someone who has a laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 10 days.
- Tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 10 days.
- In addition, do not attend if you or your student is experiencing these symptoms:
- New or worsening cough
- New or worsening shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
- New or worsening headache
- Sore throat
- Muscle Pain
- Excessive fatigue
- New nasal congestion or runny nose
Please let us know if you have any questions but we are excited to safely welcome our 7th and 8th grade families to Mannion Middle School on Tuesday, August 3.
Todd C. Petersen