Please take a few minutes to review with your Mannion student the expectations regarding dress code.
For your convenience, the dress code can be found on our school website by CLICKING HERE.
Please review with your student the following most common infractions:
- All shorts, skirts, and dresses must be a minimum length of three inches above the top of the kneecap. Remember: Clothing (short skirts and some dresses) slip up when walking.
- Pants/shorts may not be torn or ripped three inches above the kneecap. Patches that cover such tears, or leggings worn underneath such tears, are allowed.
- Leggings may be worn if they are a dark color or have an appropriate print. White leggings will not be permitted unless a shirt or dress is worn over that goes to three inches above the kneecap.
- All clothing must be sufficient to conceal any and all undergarments. No skin will show between the bottom of a shirt/blouse and the top of pants or skirts at any time.
- Prohibited tops include, but are not limited to, tank tops that have straps that are less than three inches in width, razorback tops, crop tops, strapless tops, low-cut clothing, clothing with slits, or new design tops and outfits that provide minimum coverage.
If you have any questions about the dress code please contact our Student Success Center at 702-799-3020, ext. 4500.
Todd C. Petersen, Principal