Mannion Middle School will begin the arduous task of collecting Chromebooks from students in 7th Grade starting on Tuesday, May 16. To expedite the collection process, we are asking our families to assist by making sure the following things take place prior to Tuesday, May 16, 2023:
- Please examine your student’s ChromeBook for damages. Please review the ChromeBook Fines Sheet. Be aware that any damages will accrue fines, and if the damage is paid before June 13, 2023, the CCSD ChromeBook will be repaired over the summer (Notices and pictures of damages will be sent out prior to May 26th, 2023).
- 7th Grade students will receive the same ChromeBook back in September, but we are asking parents to review the ChromeBook and remove any non CCSD stickers or markings with a lysol wipe.
- Please remove any papers from the ChromeBook case (the case will be collected, stored over the summer with the ChromeBook, and returned to the same student in August).
- On May 16, 2023, please make sure your student brings both the ChromeBook AND the charger to school for a successful collection of over 400 ChromeBooks and chargers.
- If you plan to wrap the cord (we appreciate the help), please wrap the cord according to this picture:
If you have any questions regarding ChromeBook Technology return, please contact the Mannion Librarian, Autumn Medina, at 702-799-3020, ext. 4025 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for a great year! Go Mustangs!
Todd Petersen, Principal
Comments are closed.