Happy November! A few reminders about the month of November.
- There will be no school November 25 through November 29 for Thanksgiving.
- The November Family Community Partnership Meeting is scheduled for November 14th at 5:30 PM in the school library. I hope you will be able to join us to have your issues/concerns addressed by parents and the school administration.
- Parents/Guardians are encouraged to submit a 2019-2020 Districtwide Parent/Guardian Survey online using a computer, laptop, or other mobile device at https://www.ccsd.net/survey. If parents/guardians are unable to complete the survey online, or cannot take it at their child’s school site, the parent/guardian may request a paper survey from the school.
- The Be Kind Club raised $275 to Support our Troops and celebrate veterans as well as active military personnel. Thank you for the generous donation of leftover candy. In addition, they are organizing a donation drive for holiday food baskets and angel tree gifts. Students should visit the Be Kind Club or speak to Ms. Johnson to learn about ways to donate.
- American Education Week is November 18 through November 22.
Happy November! Go Mustangs!
Todd C. Petersen, Principal