It is the end of the 2018-2019 school year, and I want to thank everyone for an excellent year. For those going to high school, I wish you well. For those returning next year, I wish you a wonderful summer and I look forward to seeing you at Back to School Day for schedule and locker distribution on August 6, 2019. Remember, the first day of school is August 12, 2019.
To ensure that the end of the school year continues to be positive for your child, please encourage him/her to do the following:
- Pay attention in class and follow teachers’ directions
- Study for semester exams—review sheets will be provided by teachers
- Follow all school rules, including dress code, hands-off policy, no gum, and no horseplay, etc.
If you have any questions, please call the main office at Mannion Middle School at (702) 799-3020.
Again, thank you for your support. We look forward to a smooth and positive closing of school. Have a safe summer.
Todd C. Petersen, Principal
- Monday, May 20, 2019 – Locker Clean-Out*
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019 – Semester Exams (Half Day – students released at 11:40)
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019 – Semester Exams (Half Day – students released at 11:40)
- Thursday, May 23, 2019 – Semester Exams (Half Day – students released at 11:40)
- August 5, 2019 – 6th Grade Orientation Day
- August 6, 2019 – Back To School Day – Schedule & Locker Distribution (Grades 7 & 8)
- August 12, 2019 – First Day of School
*Students are not allowed to bring backpacks/large bags, binders, or other materials to school after locker clean-out day. Students may bring a snack in a clear plastic bag on exams days (water, small bag of chips, etc.)
SEMESTER EXAM SCHEDULE
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- First Period: 8:00-9:45 am
- Second Period: 9:55-11:40 am
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
- Third Period: 8:00-9:45 am
- Fourth Period: 9:55-11:40 am
Thursday, May 23, 2019
- Fifth Period: 8:00-9:45 am
- Sixth Period: 9:55-11:40 am