Mannion Parents and Students,
Middle school students who require summer credit retrieval opportunities have three options:
- In-Person Summer School at Basic High School
- Online Summer School through Nevada Learning Academy (NVLA)
- Foothill High School Original Credit (only 9th Grade Health)
Mannion Middle School will facilitate your student’s registration for option 1 and 2, and Foothill HS will coordinate your registration for option 3 (If you missed this ParentLink, it is available here). To ensure you notify Mannion about your request for in-person summer school or summer school through NVLA, please complete this form prior to May 13, 2022.
NOTE: Foothill’s Summer Enrichment (9th Grade Health for original credit) requires registration prior to April 3, 2022.
Upon submitting the form from the link below, you will receive an email notification indicating the form was submitted properly. Please save this for your records. Starting on April 20, 2022, the Mannion counselor will begin the registration process for in-person summer school as well as NVLA.
- NVLA will directly notify the parent via email.
- In person summer school will receive a notification directly from Mrs. Slayden.
- For Foothill HS, notification will come directly from an administrator or counselor at Foothill.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mannion Middle School:
Misty Hargraves, Assistant Principal
702-799-3020 ext. 4000
Britni Slayden, Counselor
702-799-3020 ext. 4304