Textbook return is a long and arduous process, so it will begin on May 2, 2019. Any student wishing to keep his or her textbooks longer may do so, but should ask for a textbook extension from the school librarian.
Please remind your student that textbook returns will take place according to the subject and the teacher. The schedule is as follows:
- May 2: 6th Grade ELA (Brady, Oblad, Smith, Stokic, Welbourne, Wickel
- May 3: 8th Grade Geography (Davis & Doxtator) & 6th Grade Science (Gonzalez)
- May 6: 7th Grade ELA (Breeding, Dean, Lane, Little, Sillitoe)
- May 7: 7th Grade History (Maciol, Parises, Taylor)
- May 8: 8th Grade Math (Davis & Pixley) & 7th Grade Math (Holzhause & Siewert)
If your student’s teacher is not listed, please contact the school librarian for more information as it is possible the textbooks were not checked out as part of the instruction.
All other library materials are due on Friday, May 3rd. Students will receive overdue notices via their school email in the next few weeks as a reminder to return materials. Lost or damaged materials will need to be paid for before the end of the school year. Payment for lost or damaged materials can be brought to the school bank in the main office. Upon payment, you will receive a receipt that should be kept until your student graduates from high school.
If you have any questions about library fines, textbook return, or summer reading lists, please contact our school librarian at 702-799-3020 ext. 4026 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for a great year and a remarkable year for reading!
Todd C. Petersen, Principal
Comments are closed.