Mannion student schedules will be released through the parent and student portal of Infinite Campus at 9:00 AM on Tuesday, August 18.
Here is a link to a very important presentation to assist both students and parents: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1x4uSTUS93tz627EWUIjOHZYaXBGTl78FMjaArWVwpgI/edit?usp=sharing
Please review it carefully, as a family, to assist with preparations for the first day of school. The presentation will answer the the following frequently asked questions:
- How do I see my student schedule?
- What do I do if I don’t have the login and passwords I need to see my student schedule?
- What do I do if there is an error in my student schedule?
- What login information do students need for Distance Learning?
- How does a student log into Canvas?
- How does a parent create a Canvas observer account?
- What does my student have to do on the first day of school?
- How will attendance be monitored for Distance Learning?
While students are able to practice logging into Canvas as early as today, they will not see their classes listed in Canvas until the morning of August 24, 2020. Classes will only be listed in the student and parent portal at this time.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.
We are all getting very excited for the first day of school!
Todd C. Petersen