Please “Save the Date” for Mannion Middle School’s Open House on Thursday, September 5, 2019. It begins at 6 PM.
To enhance your Open House experience, please remember the following:
- We begin promptly at 6:00 PM. Please provide ample time to walk from your parking space to the campus.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Have your student write out his or her schedule in order with teacher names and classroom numbers. This will help you follow the schedule in the correct order and to find each classroom.
- Each period will last only ten minutes. Save individual questions and concerns for a follow up conversation or email the following day.
- If you have multiple children at Mannion, divide and conquer. If that is not possible, prioritize the teachers and classes to make sure you meet those that are most important to you.
- Arrive early to visit the Book Fair. The Book Fair will be in the Mannion Library from 5 PM until 8 PM.
- Visit the new Student Success Center to vote in the 19-20 School Organizational Team Parent Election.
- Consider participating in our “Supply Surprise” and bring school supplies to teachers as appreciation gifts for their work. Suggested items are on the attached flyer.
We look forward to seeing you at our Open House on Thursday, September 5th!