Students will be required to wear their school issued lanyard and student ID from the moment they visit their locker before first period (approximately 7:55 AM) until they visit their locker after 6th period (2:11 PM). Students will be encouraged to leave their lanyards and IDs inside their locker at the end of the school day to decrease the chance of the lanyard and ID being lost.
Students will be required to wear the lanyard and ID at all times unless the lanyard and ID serve as a safety concern for a class activity, such as PE or a science lab. Teachers will instruct students to remove their lanyard and ID if there is a safety concern for the class activity.
Students that fail to wear their lanyard and ID will be provided a temporary lanyard and ID for the day. These temporary lanyards and IDs will be issued during 1st period and returned to their 6th period teacher at the end of the day. Students will not miss class time for failure to have their lanyard and ID, but missing a lanyard and ID will be documented and consequences will be given to students that consistently fail to wear their lanyard and student ID.
- Lanyard/ID 1: Warning by Teacher
- Lanyard/ID 2: Warning by Teacher & Student Success Office
- Lanyard/ID 3: Lunch Detention & Parent Notification
- Lanyard/ID 4: Lunch Detention & Parent Notification
- Lanyard/ID 5: After School Detention & Parent Notification
- Lanyard/ID 6: After School Detention & Parent Notification
- Lanyard/ID 7: Student Success Classroom & Parent Notification
Lanyards & IDs will be sold as a set for $3 in the main office or on the webstore. IDs will be sold individually for $1 and Lanyards will be sold individually for $2. Protective plastic cases for IDs are also being sold for $1.